WILD SOUL TOOLKIT
Practices, Rituals, and Meditations to Navigate EVERYDAY Life
WHY A TOOLKIT?
Not everyone wants or needs a whole course or program.
Over the years I receive more and more requests for go-to practices, rituals, and meditations to apply to specific day-to-day situations.
That is what you get in the Wild Soul Toolkit.
Self-care is always urgent, like thirst. If you're thirsty, you're already dehydrated. Likewise, if you feel like you need self-care, you're already depleted.
For a really long time, I've been observing where common self-care practices fall short, and have based the tools in this kit around deeper care -- think of it as "Wild Soul Care."
Wild Soul Care is a demonstration of faith - not just in the physical which is where a lot of regular self-care focuses (massages, manicures, nutrition, exercise, etc). But in WHOLENESS, which includes your soul, the deepest essence of who you are.
The tools here will help you go beyond the surface of basic self-care and nourish YOUR ENTIRE BEING.
SPECIFICALLY, WILD SOUL TOOLKIT PRACTICES, RITUALS AND MEDITATIONS HELP YOU:
- Trust yourself more.
- Build emotional and energetic resiliency.
- Increase your presence with everything and everyone around you.
- Sharpen your fluency in your Embody Language (your body’s unique language of the senses which directly connects to your intuition).
- Create more sacredness in your day-to-day life, within your body, and in relation to everything you
do -- from eating food, to the energy you bring to your work, creative projects, studies, relationships, and daily tasks.
- Have better energetic hygiene and boundaries. This means you don't have to carry around everybody else’s “stuff”, which is especially helpful for empaths and highly sensitive people who often feel overwhelmed by "all the feels." You can be sensitive AND ALSO strong and resilient.
- Attune you with the phases and cycles of the moon, the earth, and your body.
- Start and complete things with the highest and best energy and intentions (you will be amazed at how much more easily things flow and evolve when you do this consistently).
- Develop the comfort, safety, understanding and trust to create your own practices and rituals.
- For those with very active minds, high levels of stress, responsibility or anxiety, you can experience a calmer existence filled with more ease and mental clarity.
- For those who are interested in a more spiritual experience, I’ve also included some prayers and invocations. If that’s not your thing, just skip them.
1. YES – NO – TRUTH
The most updated version of this practice – I've been working on this technology for three years now, and it just keeps getting better! Yes-No-Truth trains you to use your body as a compass and honor her deep wisdom and knowing as you move through life and make decisions.
2. GENERAL PRESENCE
A short guided practice for anytime you need to get out of your head, reduce your stress or anxiety, quit overanalyzing, interrupt negative thought spirals, or simply focus and pay better attention to what’s going on in the moment.
3. MINDFULLY NOURISH YOUR BODY WITH FOOD
Part I - Choosing Food: This is a short integrative practice that uses your senses, breath, intention, and intuition to choose foods that will nourish and energize your body.
Part II - Consuming Food: This is a short integrative practice to engage with your food more mindfully and reverently for maximum nourishment and energy.
4. ENERGIZING A NEW ENDEAVOR
How to start anything with fresh energy, intention, and clarity with utmost respect for your deepest desires, your boundaries, standards and what’s in the highest and best for all involved.
5. COMPLETION PRACTICE
How to close out and complete anything with appreciation for however it went, respect for the process, honoring how everyone showed up and releasing any attachment for anything to be different, or to any particular outcome, if that applies.
6. MORNING PRACTICE: Start the day with peace, presence, body connection and appreciation.
7. EVENING PRACTICE: Honor the day, release what doesn’t serve you, prepare yourself for restful sleep and dreamtime.
8. EXPANSION AND RECEPTIVITY PRACTICE
For the times when life is going your way, big time! How to increase your capacity and fortify your energetic container to receive all the goodness, trust in your worthiness, release any fears about losing it, and not sabotage yourself. Or for times when you're feeling constricted and you know you've got to expand and up your ability to receive.
9. FULL MOON RITUAL: Guided ritual for tuning in with the specific energy of the full moon, honoring yourself, the elements, any spirits, guides, ancestors, angels or divine helpers, and consciously releasing anything that doesn’t serve you
10. NEW MOON RITUAL: Guided ritual for tuning in with the specific energy of the new moon, honoring yourself, the elements, any spirits, guides, ancestors, angels or divine helpers, and consciously calling in and planting seeds for anything you want to harvest during the current moon cycle
MEDITATIONS + BONUSES
11. [DAILY] MEDITATION FOR DIVINE PROTECTION
12. MEDITATION FOR CONNECTING TO YOUR WILD SOUL
BONUS PDF GUIDE: Honoring Cycles, Seasons, and the Elements Of Your Body and the Earth
BONUS VIDEO: Two Everyday Practices for Energy Hygiene
BONUS ACCESS + SPORADIC SURPRISE CONTENT: I'll be adding more practices, rituals and meditations to the toolkit throughout the year. You will get automatic access to ALL OF THEM at no extra cost
PAY IN FULL
FOR 2 MONTHS
"There are no refunds. All Wild Soul Toolkit orders are final.
*If you would like to gift a toolkit, email email@example.com for how to do that!